How many times have you tried to quit smoking but can’t?
How many diets have you tried yet as soon as they’re done you fall into bad habits?
There’s reason we become addicted to bad habits. Our brain creates a memory of habits that make us feel good.
Unfortunately, a lot of what our brain remembers feeling good isn’t always good for us!
Whether it be: trying to lose weight, quitting smoking, or habits such as biting nails; there are ways to override the brain’s need for a reward.
You simply replace the habit and retrain the brain, while still giving yourself a reward!
Here’s what is working for thousands of people…
Lollipops with a twist!
There’s this brilliantly designed product that is made of herbs and vitamins disguised as a lollipop.
There really is, keep reading…
The combination of herbs and vitamins is designed to satisfy the craving that the brain is used to, by replacing it with a new reward, the lollipop.
The consumer will taste sweetness and give the brain what it wants, while avoiding the old habit.
The magic in making one small change, replacing junk food, smoking, or not biting nails, can actually encourage someone to continue making other positive changes.
For example, the lollipop works better if the consumer drinks more water.
So guess what, all of a sudden the person sucking on the lollipop wants the best results, so they start to drink more water.
Drinking more water helps to hydrate the whole body and with hydration comes a cascade of health improvements.
One small change can inspire new changes, thus improving more areas of a person’s life!
Here’s how the lollipops work based on what they’re made of:
- a shrub from the Brazilian rainforest, contains caffeine which acts as a stimulant used to increase mental alertness, fight fatigue, and increase stamina and physical endurance.
- caffeine can increase your metabolism by stimulating your nervous system because it facilitates the burning of body fat by pulling fatty acids out of the fat cells
- an amino acid used to help with mood disorders such as depression, helps with stress and can suppress the appetite.
- blocks the conversion of carbohydrates into fat by inhibiting an enzyme called ATP-Citrate Lyase. It promotes storing excess energy from unused carbohydrates as glycogen rather than fat. This then signals the brain to turn off all hunger signals. As a result, it suppresses appetite as well.
- Derived from the rind of the Indian Garcinia Cambogia fruit,
- a spiky plant that grows in the Kalahari Desert has been traditionally consumed to suppress appetite.
Vitamin B6 and B12 (water soluble vitamins)
- vitamin B12 is required to break down carbohydrates ingested in the diet into usable sugars
- B6 is required to break down food and burn excess fat by stimulating the metabolism of lipids.
- B vitamins are an important class of vitamins that help support your red blood cells and your nervous system.
- vitamin B6 helps keep blood sugar within a normal range
This could help with weight loss by replacing bad treats with a good treat.
This could help with smoking by replacing a bad oral habit with a tasty oral habit.
This could help with other addictions by changing the bad habit and replacing it with a new alternative!
A common question is: Will I like the taste of them?
Let the experts answer that one:
“We couldn’t put them down! BTW, the banana is awesome”
Tommy Geraci, Social Media personality & correspondent at the Golden Globes
“They taste soo good! Seriously I felt a difference on day 3! Crazy but true!”
Jennifer Ettinger, Social Media personality & correspondent at the Golden Globes
You won’t know if these tricky little lollipops will work for you unless you try them.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain,
Try them now!
You will be redirected to my affiliate company!
You can do it! And you will!